Friday, September 19, 2008

These are really my toes...



See how sparkly they are?




And these are my fingers.



I did girlie stuff today. Josh's sister Gena is getting married this weekend. It got a manicure and pedicure. Man, what a whole process that is. There are so many steps. They rub this stuff on and then clip stuff and then rub more stuff on, then file and buff and clip and then put one coat of something and then two coats of color and then another coat of something and then they spritz some other thing on them. It felt like it took forever.



And look at the shoes with the ridiculously high heels that I am going to wear. I walked around the house with them and didn't break my neck, so I think I'll be okay. And I'm feeling adventurous.


See how the front of the shoe is open? Hence, the sparkly toes. I was told by the young manicure girl that silver is the way to go for an evening wedding. I had picked out a classic, understated, pearly white color. I was told that it was sooooo daytime wedding. She also asked me if I wanted extra sparkle things, or glitter enhancers, or something like that on my big toes. I declined.



No comments: